Aluminum Patio Sliding Door
Keep your home cooler in the warm summer months while reducing your heating costs in the winter with our Patio sliding doors, which have at least two sliding panels with 1 or more operable sashes.
Aluminum Door Key Benefits
- Beveled, multi-chamber extruded aluminum featuring thermal breaks improves thermal performance while providing a slim and elegant appearance
- 20 micron anodizing thickness provides long-lasting finish and consistent color
- Frame and panels are mechanically fastened for additional support, and structural integrity
- 5-1/4” jamb width
- Reinforcement in larger size doors ensures additional structural stability for oversize capabilities
- Anti-slam button prevents operation of the handle when the door is open, avoiding damage tot eh mechanism
- Optional keyed version is available
- 1-1/4″ dual pane insulated glass unit featuring LoE3 glass is standard
- Snib action always up to lock on left handed or right handed doors
- Four wheel bearing rollers in stainless steel casing are standard. The bearings provide for an exceptionally smooth slide, and their exceptional engineering allows these rollers to hold and slide the heavier door panels
- FER Rated All hardware is tested for Forced Entry Resistance
- Argon gas filled chambers for low heat transference.
- SuperSpacer with a secondary butyl seal provides a secure IG seal
- Standard extruded aluminum colors are Bronze Anodized and Clear Anodized with matching hardware
- Optional triple pane glass for exceptional thermal performance
Multi-sliding doors feature multiple sliding panels and pocket option is also available.
Patio Sliding doors with a sophisticated modern touch.
Aluminum French Swing Doors are a sophisticated and elegant way to add beauty to your home inside and out.
Multiple folding doors feature two or more folding panels in a variety of operable/fixed panel combinations.
Our Aluminum Series are exceptionally designed and built with heavy extruded aluminum for structural strength and durability. Designed with even sight lines for a balanced look, our aluminum series has a modern, clean look with high durability and strength. We’ve incorporated thermal breaks in the design of our series to meet energy performance standards.
Aluminum Series Benefits
Aluminum is thermally stable which makes it a preferred option for fenestration products that will not swell, shrink or crack, particularly important characteristics in areas where humidity is high and temperature changes are harsh. You can count on our Aluminum Series to deliver a long lasting performance.
Always Quality Glass
We use the best Glass!
We use Cardinal Glass with LoĒ³-366® technology to improve energy performance. Choose a diffused glass or tinted glass to enhance any window or door in your home.
We want to provide peace of mind to our customers. Please read through our Warranty.