Aluminum Multiple Folding Door
Experience an unrestricted view with our Aluminum Multiple Folding Door. Enjoy unobstructed views by folding all door sashes.
Aluminum Door Key Benefits
- Beveled, multi-chamber extruded aluminum featuring thermal breaks improves thermal performance while providing a slim and elegant appearance
- 20 micron anodizing thickness provides durable finish and consistent color
- Even sight lines for a balanced look
- Frame and panels are mechanically fastened for additional support, and structural integrity
- 4-5/16” wide stile and jamb
- Reinforced non-hollow sill for superior strength
- No excess mullions allow for unobstructed open door position
- Optional triple pane glass for exceptional thermal performance
- Flush panel stacking and out-swing action
- Flush, weather resistant sill
- Optional 10” ADA compliant sill is available
- Head, track, and sill feature anodized material matching the door color
- Argon gas filled chambers for increased energy savings are standard for all glass packages
- SuperSpacer with a secondary butyl seal provides a secure IG seal
- Maximum of 6 panels folding in each direction
- Contemporary and ergonomically designed handle matching the aluminum color
- Twin bolt lock features up to four point of locking for increased security and tight seal
Multi-sliding doors feature multiple sliding panels and pocket option is also available.
Patio Sliding doors with a sophisticated modern touch.
Aluminum French Swing Doors are a sophisticated and elegant way to add beauty to your home inside and out.
Multiple folding doors feature two or more folding panels in a variety of operable/fixed panel combinations.
Our Aluminum Series are exceptionally designed and built with heavy extruded aluminum for structural strength and durability. Designed with even sight lines for a balanced look, our aluminum series has a modern, clean look with high durability and strength. We’ve incorporated thermal breaks in the design of our series to meet energy performance standards.
Aluminum Series Benefits
Aluminum is thermally stable which makes it a preferred option for fenestration products that will not swell, shrink or crack, particularly important characteristics in areas where humidity is high and temperature changes are harsh. You can count on our Aluminum Series to deliver a long lasting performance.
Always Quality Glass
We use the best Glass!
We use Cardinal Glass with LoĒ³-366® technology to improve energy performance. Choose a diffused glass or tinted glass to enhance any window or door in your home.
We want to provide peace of mind to our customers. Please read through our Warranty.